Monday, August 11, 2008

Wonderful Day!!



The day, 8, August, was like a dreamy day! In the morning, we took the bus to Baltimore and drop in American Visionary Art Museum. The art drawn by OCD person was really interesting. Then we ate lunch at INNER HARBOR where many Otaku gathered to attend Otacon. We took pictures with some of them. Then we rode on Water Taxi and enjoyed pedal boating. The pedal boating was really hard but enjoyable! After that, we played card games and headed for baseball stadium. It was one of my dreams to watch major league baseball game. I was really excited to watch real major baseball game!!! So, I took so many pictures. This game is never forgettable. I wanted to stay there forever!! We were really tired, so most of us fell asleep in the bus. This is the most memorable day!!

2 comments:

Hiromi said...

Hi, Masatoshi! ^^
By reading your post, I can imagine how much fun you've had at the stadium!

Nina Liakos said...

I think Friday must have been the high point of the program--it sounds wonderful.

I went to a Yankees - Twins game when I was in the 6th grade, but I have never been to Camden Yards to see the O's play.