Monday, August 4, 2008

Tour from Alexandria to Georgetown


Yesterday, we went to Alexandria and Georgetown. Sky was so clear! At Alexandria, first, we went into chapel where the Sunday mass was held. We saw the mass and took a lot of pictures. This experience was really precious for me. After the mass, we went shopping and lunch. The restaurant where we ate lunch seemed rich! So the dishes were very delicious. Then we had boat cruising to Georgetown. The boat cruising was really comfortable and fine!!! In Georgetown, we went shopping again. There were many famous shops we’ve seen in Japan. I bought a short-sleeved shirt. We enjoyed a lot. Finally we went dinner. I ate Singaporean noodle at Chinese restaurant. The dish was too spicy to eat, but I managed to eat the whole of dish! Then we went back to QI and went to bed so quickly. Since we covered very long distance, we were really tired.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm glad you are enjoying your trip so much. I'm sorry that your food was so spicy, I hope fire wasn't coming out of your ears!

It's good to get plenty of sleep every night since we have so many activites planned. = )

Hiromi said...

What's up, Masatoshi~!
I enjoyed reading your blog, and I imagine how much fun you've had so far. :)

Going shopping to Georgetown sounds really good to me! It reminds me of the time I spent there.

Nina Liakos said...

I am like you--I don't much care for spicy food. In fact, I can't tolerate food that is too spicy. If it had been me, I couldn't have eaten the whole plate. Good for you! :-)

Nina Liakos said...

I like the picture you chose to illustrate this post: the port of Georgetown!

In the future, you may wish to consolidate your two Blog Lists into one.

Best,

Nina