Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Final DC

On Tuesday, we went to DC again. Sadly, this was the last time to go to DC in this program. First, we went to the Capitol Building. This building was on an alert. So, we were done security check many times. As you can see from this picture, I sat down on some congressman’s big chair. I felt I was in the center of DC! But real center of DC was in other place. We stood on the center point and felt that we were at the center of DC!! Then we walked the inside of the Capitol Building. There were a lot of statues of heroes and pictures. After that, we went to see the White House. I wanted to go into the White House! Then we went back to College Park, and ate delicious dinner. Yesterday, as until now, was gone in a flash….

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Hippo,
I love the picture of you behind the desk. Maybe one day you will have your own, important-looking desk!

Hiromi said...

Hello, Masatoshi! ^^
Though it was the last opportunity for you to visit Washington DC, it's nice that you enjoyed visiting there!

I hope you'll keep having fun with the rest of the program!

Nina Liakos said...

"Time flies when you are having fun." I am glad you are having a good time, and I wish it could last a little longer!

Hiromi said...

Hello, Masatoshi!
I've enjoyed reading your blogs very much and keep updating after you come back to Japan. :)

Nina Liakos said...

Two weeks went by in a flash.... You had a lot of new experiences which I hope you will process after you get home and have some time to think about them. You owe me a final blog post because you missed class yesterday, so I am expecting a nice long post from Japan very soon! :-)
Nina

Nikki said...

Hippo,
Thank you for being such a good friend these past two weeks. You are a very good teacher and I love the two games you taught me. I promise to teach them to my friends here. Let me know when you come back to America.